Homemade Turkey Chili
Cooking Time: 1 hour | Serving Size: 8
1. Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat. Place turkey in the pot, and cook until evenly brown. Stir in onion, and cook until tender
2. Pour water into the pot. Mix in tomatoes, kidney beans, and garlic. Season chili powder, paprika, oregano, cayenne pepper, cumin, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 30 minutes.
Cooking Time: 1 hour | Serving Size: 12
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish or
2. Beat margarine and sugar together in a large bowl until smooth.
Combine cornmeal, flour, baking powder, and salt in another bowl.
Stir eggs and milk in a third bowl. Pour 1/3 milk mixture and 1/3 flour
mixture alternately into margarine mixture; whisk until just mixed.
Repeat with remaining ingredients and stir in jalapeno peppers.
Spread mixture evenly into prepared baking or muffin pan.
3. Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center
comes out clean, 22 to 26 minutes. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes
Cook, Eat, Sleep, REPEAT!